Friday, October 16, 2009

Asstec Predictions


I'm the ultimate optimist, so it worries me to feel a little paranoid about the SDSU game. With TCU coming up next week it could be very easy to look past tomorrow and have a poor showing, by eaking out an ugly victory. I think we'll get a very honest look of what type of team the cougars are this year, tomorrow. If they show up and TCB (tackle carriers of the ball) then we truly have a team more focused than last year, and that bodes well going into the final stretch.

I'm siding with my optimism, BYU 48 SDSU 17.

3 comments:

  1. I've always been able to rely on your pre-game confidence to calm my own fears, so I'm now feeling paranoid that you are worrying about feeling paranoid. I like your brash prediction though. I'll go one better, each way. BYU 49 SDSU 16.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's poor form to "Price is Right" me like that.

    ReplyDelete