Friday, September 11, 2009

BYU-Tulane Predictions


Everyone who reads this is opinionated. I know, because I personally hand picked all of you.
So, let's see who has the Kuh Hoe Knees to put their over-developed ego on the line by boldly predicting outcomes of the games this year....before game time. No doubt, you all predicted BYU would beat Oklahoma by 1 point in a defensive-heavy game, I just want to give everyone the chance to cement their prediction on this blog for all to see. Go on, be a hero.

Whomever comes closest won't get pricked by my AIDS needle.

I'll start. BYU 40, Tulane, 17.

5 comments:

  1. By the looks of their mascot I'm going to say BYU by about a hundred.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm not invited to this blog, but as a self-righteous Cougar Fan who stumbled through cyber-space to this site, I'm going to predict BYU-27 Tulane-3 (maybe 7).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome, Cedric. Predict away. I'm sure it was your clean living that ultimately led you to this site.

    Joe, that's extremely conservative coming from the only Cougar fan (who knows anything about football) I know who sincerely believed BYU would beat OU. I expected a little more from you.

    The correct answer is BYU wins 45-6.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cedric, as an Anderson you're always welcome to any of my blogs, just stay away from my daughters and earn your keep through posts and comments.

    I'm a little surprised there isn't more courage out there. Only 3 predictions, 4 if you count Micah's hundred point spread.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unfortunately, I didn't check the blog before the game was already over (it's part of my victory digestion ritual, along with reading every article I can find about the cougars until my neck hurts because it's propped up against my bedpost). But I've got to say, BYU looked pretty smokin', and I feel much better about the Florida State game after seeing them nearly choke against Jacksonville State. I know we're all superstitious on some level, and I would hate to jinx it, but I think we're going to go undefeated out of conference. This is going long, I think I'll make it a post.

    ReplyDelete