Thursday, September 17, 2009

Predictions for the Gypsy Funeral



OK, fellas. Last chance to be a hero. We are 48 hours from the 'Noles making their debut in Edward's Stadium, and the vitriol is flying from both sinners and saints. FSU fans are ripping on Mormons for having too many wives, and Mormons are ripping on FSU fans for not having enough. Personally, I think there is a nice middle-ground we can all agree on. One wife, many mistresses. Zoing! Wham! Am I right married guys?

As it stands right now, only myself, Gregan, and Cedric have the minerals to throw our predictions down for all to see. I guess that makes the rest of you all, scared little scaredy cats who are scared of making predictions because they are too scared to to predict.

I'm sorry I had to be so harsh, but how will you all learn if not for tough love?

Predictions thus far

Gregan-BYU by ten points
Cedric- BYU 34 FSU 14
Joseph- BYU 42 FSU 21


2 comments:

  1. 1oo to nothing, just like my last guess. Which was almost right BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've stood idly by long enough-time to toss my hat in the ring and predict this weeks victory over the savages. BYU's offense will be highly comprised of the pass game as they will find success early on-the Noles will not be able to cover the long ball. They'll have limited success defending the running game, but Max will find mid and long range balls as the most reliable means to move the ball. However, FSU will not be trampled. Miami was close and though the win over Jacksonville was ugly, it was a win. The outcome of their season will depend a great deal on what happens in Provo tonight. Christian Ponder will move the football and they'll see some touchdowns, but in the end it will come down to who wants it most (BYU) and who pays their tithing (again, BYU.) My gazing ball shows 31-20 (I see a missed PAT-most likely blocked by a Strippling Warrior who temporarily left his post at the MTC to help the Cougs)

    ReplyDelete