Friday, September 4, 2009

Quack Talking

When has it ever been beneficial to trash talk before a game? I love that this Douche Bag not only guaranteed an "ass whoopin" on Boise State and proclaimed that Oregon owns BSU, but he then went on to carry the ball 8 times for negative 5 yards.

That's got to be a hard pill to swallow, but people can be forgiving. Even though he talked quack, and dramatically underperformed, he could have saved face by going to his interviews with cap-in-hand, humbled by what should have been a learning experience.

Not this hero.
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/campusrivalry/post/2009/09/blounts-punch-adds-to-rough-night-for-oregon/1

2 comments:

  1. Few things give me more pleasure than seeing Oregon get humiliated by the vastly inferior, non-Pac-10 teams of the west. Oregon vs Utah always presents a dilemma. The joy I feel in seeing one team lose is always dampened when I see the happy looks on the faces of the winning team. It breaks my heart knowing there has to be a winner in those situations. My dream is that someday we can discover a way to inflict vast and equal amounts of pain and suffering to each team in one game. Let us pray that day will come speedily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In a perfect world Oregon and Utah would pull a "Marshall". Know what I'm sayin;?

    ReplyDelete